Every dog owner wants their dogs to be leash trained, which is extremely beneficial and causes limited frustration for both owners and their pets every time they take their dogs out for a walk. In this online dog training course, you will discover everything you need to know about leash training and confidently train your dog how to walk politely on a leash.
This course is taught by Sharon Bolt who has been featured in over 40 different local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations. She was featured in the BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets.” and has a monthly slot on BBC Radio, which she’s had since 2008, where she answers the listeners’ doggie dilemmas.
- Boost your career in dog training
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- How to Teach Your Dog to Come Back When Off Leash – Why People Get This Wrong.
- Who’s Walking Who?
- Dogs coming back when they want – they come back when you call them instead.
Why should i take this course from you:
- High quality e-learning content
- Course completion free pdf certificate
- 24/7 Learning assistance
- Developed by Qualified tutors
- Lifetime access to the course
- Study at your own pace
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
Who is this course for:
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to leash train their dogs..including for
- Dog walkers,
- Dog groomers,
- Pet sitters