If you want to gain a solid understanding of important Excel formulas and functions and fast track your in Data Analysation then this Excel-Must know Formulas and Functions course is for you. Excel is a basic data analytic software that is very important to small businesses and companies to calculate the important data. Join in our Excel-Must know Formulas and Functions course to increase your probability to get your dream job.
Among all the computer programs that exist, Excel is one of the most important because of the key role it plays in many sectors. It is the most used spreadsheet program in many business activities, classwork and even personal data organisation. It has many functions that are really time saving and important. It’s essential to learn the formulas and functions of Excel. Our course will give you the step by step knowledge to become an expert in this path.
Enroll in our Excel-Must know Formulas and Functions course now. Our endorsed course is constructed by industry experts that will give a boost in your career and increase your employability.
- How to construct basic math formulas
- Learn Autosum and Relative references
- How to get the absolute references
- How to find name ranges
- Learn how to link sheets and workbooks
- Learn If, And, Or, and the nested If functions
- LearnCountif, Sumif, Averageif, Sumifs, and Countifs functions
- Learn Vlookup and Hlookup functions
- Learn Match and Index functions
- Learn Date and time formulas and functions
Why should i take this course from you:
- High quality e-learning content
- Course completion free pdf certificate
- 24/7 Learning assistance
- Developed by Qualified tutors
- Lifetime access to the course
After you successfully finish our ascribed training course Excel-Must know Formulas and Functions, you have developed new sets of skills that can contribute to your personal and professional development, improve your job prospects, and evolve in your career. Now can obtain a PDF copy of your certificate free of cost.
After successfully completing our course Excel-Must know Formulas and Functions, you will have the essential knowledge and skills to become successful in your career. Candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst