Learn about the many benefits of feeding your dog a raw diet and discover how to get your dog to transition to a raw diet, with this step-by-step training course.This dog training – feed your dog a raw diet course is for people who want to feed their dog a diet that is designed to give them optimum health, body weight and longevity and for people who would like to reduce their dog food bills and save a fortune at the vets.Some dog food ingredients can cause health problems and behavioural issues in dogs such as hyperactivity and aggression. When dogs are fed the right diet dog training either becomes much easier or often the unwanted behaviours simply disappear.
This course is taught by Sharon Bolt who has been featured in over 40 different local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations. She was featured in the BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets.” and has a monthly slot on BBC Radio, which she’s had since 2008, where she answers the listeners’ doggie dilemmas.
Why should i take this course from you:
- High quality e-learning content
- Course completion free pdf certificate
- 24/7 Learning assistance
- Developed by Qualified tutors
- Lifetime access to the course
- Study at your own pace
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
Who is this course for:
- his raw feeding course is for puppy or dog owners who would like to feed their dog a raw diet regardless of the dogs age, health or breed. No prior knowledge of raw feeding is required.
- This course is also for dog owners who have a dog that is overweight, has re-occurring illnesses and a dull coat.
- Know what raw feeding is and why it’s so beneficial to dogs.
- How to switch feeding your dog from conventional feeding to raw feeding.
- Boost your career in dog training
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Save a fortune on veterinary bills.